In order to simplify searching for our products and services, we are creating websites for the individual segments of our production,
This time we are concentrating on injection moulding and injected products.
In this way we support better orientation on our websites. Each one has a description of the given product, the possible uses of the resulting products and also information about services, information about quality and the packaging of products.
INTRODUCING THE NEW WEBSITES: www.fatra-vstrikovani.cz
We introduce manufacturing on the basis of injection on the website www.fatra-vstrikovani.cz . We offer injection into supplied injection moulds and also the actual manufacture of these moulds according to drawings including product development.
You can use products from injected plastic for: the household (plastic boxes), food industry (plastic crate), consumer industry (plastic components for washing/drying machines), automotive industry (components for bumpers), building (plastic tiles) and for technical uses (components for printers/copying machines).
How does the manufacture of an injected product take place? What is its quality? And what are all the products and services which we can offer you within the plastic injection field? Look at the new website www.fatra-vstrikovani.cz, where you will learn it all.
Fatra is widening in october its portfolio of product webs
- www.tenolan.cz – BO PET films and laminates for flexible packages and industrial applications
- ww.sontek.cz – breathable films and laminates for hygiene (baby diapers, sanitary towels, incontinence)
- www.pvc-granulat.cz – granulate from plasticised and unplasticised PVC – for extrusion / co-extrusion, injection moulding, pressing
- www.pvcobaly.cz – traditional PVC formed packages for food and technical purposes
- www.fatra-regranulace.cz – regranulation + offering of re-granulates – including plastic waste buyout
- www.fatra-extruze.cz – foils and sheets from PE (for building and other applications), antislip foils from EVAC (in shelves and cabinets etc. + for car rugs) and PET sheets (chairmats)