- The high quality of our products and services is ensured through established quality and environmental management systems compliant with EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 14001.
- Continuous technical control of inputs and products.
- Fatra works with multiple laboratories that cooperate with each other.
- We carry out other tests and verifications in accordance with customers’ requirements at accredited/certified test facilities and laboratories.
|* Continuous quality of inputs – granulates, regranulates, reground materials, coloured master batches|
* Humidity, volatile substances, melt flow index, XRF analysis, ash content, polymer identification via DSC analysis, density, powder density
* Test piece injection moulding with subsequent testing, Charpy notched impact strength, tensile tests, CIELab colour tone
* Visual characteristics and weight control
* Inspection of complete semi-finished products
* Laboratory preparation of injected test pieces to required recipes and subsequent characterization
* Durability, tensile tests, weld strength and other tests as requested by customers
* Custom development to actual requirements
- Fatra a.s. has a Metrological Code implemented and all measure gauges are checked / calibrated on a regular basis.
- Fatra, a.s. operates several laboratories in mutual cooperation.
|The new laboratory of the segment includes||Other laboratories offer|
|* Injection moulding machine (test pieces for FMV)|
* Tensile testing machine
* Notching device and impact machine to determine the resistance
* Moisture and density balance
* Muffle furnaces and laboratory drying chambers
* Delivery plastometer
* Differential scanning calorimetry DSC
* Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
* Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
* X-ray fluorescent spectrometry (XRF)
* Thermal resistance tests (Vicat)
* Hardness gauges Shore
* UV testers for accelerated ageing
* Freezing box and others